What Was Most Important This Week

I think the most important thing this week is when we were learning the angles, vertices, edges and faces. We also learned the degrees of each angle. I thought it was the most important because most of us didn’t know the ALL of the angles cause we didn’t know what a lot of them were called. We also learned about 3D and 2D shapes.

The 3D Shapes had vertices, edges and faces. The 2D shapes had sides. It was like we were doing a review on the shapes.

I thought that learning about the angles were the most important because most of us did not know all the angles. We only knew the right angle. Other than the right angle, we learned about the acute angle, obtuse angle, reflex angle and the straight angle. The acute angle has below 90 degrees. The obtuse angle is above 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees. The right angle was 90 degrees. I forgot the degrees of the straight and the reflex angle. The reflex angle is where the points of any shapes are like a triangle. The tip of the triangle is the reflex angle.

We also learned perpendicular, quadrilateral and parallel lines. A perpendicular is when 2 lines link together. A quadrilateral is a shape that has sides. A parallel line is when there are 2 lines but they never link up.