No More Plastic at The Flower Fair Poster

Last week, we needed to choose to make 1 poster. There were 3 options, one was No More Plastic at the Flower Fair, Vote For Me (Student council) and Save Puppies (SPCA). We chose the No More Plastic because we knew everyone would choose the SPCA for their poster and we wanted something different.

Our target audience is CDNIS students who buy things at the Flower Fair.

The techniques we used to influence the audience was by writing facts about plastic and putting pictures of animals suffocating from plastic. If the toy that they buy doesn’t work or if they don’t want it anymore, they will eventually be thrown away and the plastic goes into the ocean. Then the animals suffocate in it. We also used some facts about plastic like:”You can find 150,000,000 kilograms of plastic in our oceans.”

I think our audience might respond to us by buying no more plastic toys at the Flower Fair. The people who sell products at the Flower Fair will respond to us by not selling anymore plastic toys.

2 thoughts on “No More Plastic at The Flower Fair Poster

• January 24, 2017 at 8:21 am
    Permalink

I thought that there was a lot of detail in your blog post but there were some long sentences. I can’t see the featured image. I am wondering whether that is a mistake by you or just my computer won’t show it

• January 24, 2017 at 7:57 am
    Permalink

Your post had so much detail in it. Your poster is so cool !