On the 29th of November, we got put into groups to make sailboats. When we tested it (December 2nd), our sailboat did exactly what we wanted it to do. We tested it in a basin. The school didn’t wanna waste so a teacher used cardboard to blow our sailboat across the basin.
What went well was that it was fast and it took like 1 minute to get to the other side. We also all had something to do. Another thing that went well was we all had a role to play when we were making the boat so it made our boat better.
What was difficult when we were making the boat was making it try to go across the plastic bag (We blew it across the plastic bag because it doesn’t sink). It was difficult because whenever we added something to our boat, it kept getting slower.
I don’t think I would’ve changed the design because without colour it still looks good.
I really enjoyed this sailboat experiment. It was very fun, and it was a bit easy for our group.