Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

On November 18th we finished a book called Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. If I were in the book I would be the dog because I think dogs are cute and I wouldn’t wanna take care of one cause it takes so much work. Also I wanna be the dog because dogs don’t really do anything. They just be taken care of and it will feel like you’re in a hotel being served.

When we started the book, I felt excited because it’s one of the very long chapter books and I think that it would be a really interesting book. At the end of the book, I felt sad because it ended and the end was really interesting when Peter got his dog. I really wanted to know what happens when he gets his dog like whether his brother would do anything to the dog.

I have one favourite person in the story. It is Fudge because he is always the one who causes all the trouble in the house. I also think he’s funny because once he tried to touch the bears in a 3D movie, he tried to fly, and he wanted to be treated like a dog.

I really liked this book and I am going to try to get the next book in the Library.

2 thoughts on “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

• November 24, 2016 at 8:07 am
    Permalink

I love that book (tales of a fourth grade nothing) I could read it over and over again. I really want the next series to.

• November 24, 2016 at 7:54 am
    Permalink

I also really like this book!I wish we could continue the series