Seminars – Mark Zuckerberg

During the seminars, I went to the Mark Zuckerberg seminar with Ms. Laura. She told us that he was actually the co – founder of Facebook. His friend was the owner, but eventually Mark Zuckerberg took over.

Form

Mark accidentally created Facebook. He did when he was in university. He was messing around with codes. Then, Facebook was created in 2004. 

Causation 

If Facebook wasn’t created, you wouldn’t be able to donate for charities, you wouldn’t be able to share thoughts, or even recipes or shortcuts for things,you can also bring people together, share political ideas like how to vote wisely, and people very far away can communicate. This is why Facebook is good.

Change

It affected the world by helping people in need, and selling things in a easier way. Like you wanna sell a table for $2000, so you ship the table or you take it all the way to the person’s house and the guy who wants it pays you.

Why I liked it

I really enjoyed this seminar because I don’t use Facebook and I want to find out about it. I thought he was the founder not co-founder of Facebook.

2 thoughts on “Seminars – Mark Zuckerberg

• November 7, 2016 at 10:42 pm
    Permalink

Hi Tammi! Love your article! I’ve been using Facebook for years and never bothered to find out its (co-) founders. This article is one of your best! Keep up the good job

• November 7, 2016 at 10:37 pm
    Permalink

Hi Tammi! Love your article! I’ve been using Facebook for years and never bothered to find out it’s (co-) founders. This article is one of your best! Keep up the good job