Me as a Learner

Hi, my name is Tammi. I am in class 4B. This is where I share my learning with others :). My favourite subject is swimming, reading and P.E! I enjoy playing games, doing playful pranks on people, reading, going to classes and doing ASAs! (ASA’s-Not in school), doing extra things during lunch like Library Helper, and I also enjoy drawing stuff at home (Things from games.) and visiting my last year’s teacher. In grade 4, I am looking forward to field trips, camp, and things that include going outside of school :3). I am good at typing, reading, writing, math and drawing! My goals for grade 4 is to not get  distracted and to take time to finish my work. And I talk a lot so I need to try to be more quiet.

When I grow up, I wanna be either a scientist, architect or builder… They are both very cool people to be. I think being a scientist is cool because you get to discover things that people might not know. I want to be an architect because you get to design your own house and it would look nice. But when you’re a builder and you wanna build yourself a house then you don’t have to pay.

I am looking forward to things that are outside school like field trips and camp. I think I am enthusiastic and creative because I come up with very crazy things that make people laugh (Jokes) :3). I work well with my friends but they are in different classes. But I can still work well by myself, with my table group and with people in this class (Depends who because what if someone in my group is distracting me?).

If something on this iFolio doesn’t make sense just comment and I can fix it. Don’t be too mean because this is only my first iFolio post :). Thank you! 😀

2 thoughts on “Me as a Learner

• September 12, 2016 at 9:57 pm
    Permalink

Lovely blog! I’m amazed! You’re so funny sweetie. Have fun.

• September 5, 2016 at 10:47 am
    Permalink

Nice job I also like to swim. I am in competitive 2 in our school