Design Logo

This is my new design I will now ask you some questions and please answer in the comments!

1. What is your favourite part of my logo?

2. What could be improved?(What it would be)

3. How would you improve it?(How to do it)

6 thoughts on “Design Logo

• December 3, 2019 at 6:38 pm
    Permalink

My favourite part is the . I think you could align the planets to form a perfect circle. This would make the logo symmetrical which is always pleasing to the eye.

• December 3, 2019 at 6:28 pm
    Permalink

My favourite part of this logo is the planets because I love the patterns and the colour.
    What I think could be better is to make the circles more like planets and to make the words in the middle of the rocket could be clearer. but overall the logo looks really nice.

• December 3, 2019 at 6:24 pm
    Permalink

1. I like the rocket very much!
    2. I would perhaps add a black hole as it’s quite topical with the first ever image taken of one a few months ago.
    3. Perhaps the rocket could be a thinner to give the impression it’s super fast.

• December 3, 2019 at 9:46 am
    Permalink

1. My favourite part of your logo is the rocket. I particularly like the detail of the rocket engine and the flames

2. The feature of your logo that could be improved is the nose cone of the rocket.

3. I would improve your logo by making the nose one of the rocket more detailed. I would do this by a black window on the nose cone. You should also make the body of the rocket a bit longer

• December 3, 2019 at 9:21 am
    Permalink

1. My favourite part of your logo is the planets with the graduated colours.

2. The feature of your logo that could be improved is the planets which are solid colours.

3. I would improve your logo by making the solid colour planets more visually interesting. I would do this by making some of them graduated colours, introduce some imperfections of the surface, turn one of the planets into a comet or meteorite, reduce the total number of planets by one to make the logo less cluttered.

• December 1, 2019 at 4:59 pm
    Permalink

1. My favourite part of the design is the rocket because it looks so cool with the planets surrounding it.
    2. It could be improved by all the planets having rings.
    3. i would do this by adding rings to each of the planets.