On Thursday, we conducted our final experiment for the unit, it is also one part of our summative assessment. It was an improved version of the previous “Parachute Experiment”. In this improved version, we tried to make sure it’s a fair test and with less human errors. Our variable was the style of the parachute, (double parachute, parachute , parachute with a hole and a normal one). Through this experiment our group discovered that the normal parachute was the best style of parachute. We also had to write our own conclusion. This is because we’d previously learned about writing a successful conclusion.
This is my fabric parachute experiment. It shows the complete process of a scientific experiment as well as the results of my experiment. The experiment was very successful, we had a fantastic time on experimenting. We found out light materials like paper and plastic bag is the best material for the parachute, the worst material for a parachute is 100% cotton.
Please click here for my experiment.