Exhibition Online Daily Reflections,Grade 6,Home Sweet Home!,How we express ourselves,HWEO,PYP,UOI

Organization and More Working (Exhibition Reflection #29)

15 Apr , 2015  

Today was also a working day, I didn’t really use my time wisely and we also had an extra 2 periods to work together in our groups. I was spending too much time on a simple job and sometimes I was ¬†wondering around the classroom, which was not a good idea at all. I still have a lots to do, I definitely need to work this weekend to get things done and organize my process journal so that it’s ready to exhibit.

I sent some of the photos that I might put in my final product to print, and started ordering and designing the way that I’m going to put it in my scrapbook. My final product is going really well, which I thought might take a longer time to do, but I managed to stay with my plan and get everything that I need to do finish each day.

I spent most of today’s time going through my process journal and typing up the skills and knowledge developed throughout this exhibition process, answering questions (from me and my mom) and making connections for my research notes. It isn’t that much work, so I need to putting about 95% effort into working tomorrow. Since I have performing arts make up lesson tomorrow, I’m going to miss 2 periods of exhibition time and only get 4 periods, which is not that much time, so a lot of things need to be done at home tomorrow. I’m now feeling tired more than stressed, I also try to encourage myself to finish the work that I need to do and then I can just enjoy and have some free time.