CDNIS offers a fantastic opportunity for swimmers to develop a passion for swimming and perfect strokes. The swim team has early morning and after school practices in the 25m standard pool located on the first floor. With dedicated athletes, instructors, and coaches, CDNIS swim team has always been one of the most enthusiastic and competitive teams.
Our school has a rich tradition of success in swimming and we strive to continue to obtain great results. Swim tryouts are in late August and students from grade 4 to 12 are welcome to attend. Swimmers can try out for the team throughout the year if they meet the times and levels of commitment needed.
We compete in the ISSFHK Swim League, ending with an all day ISSFHK championships at the end of Season 1. Swim training will continue after season 1 finishes in preparation for SEASAC in season 3. All members selected for the Season 1 team are expected to continue with swimming throughout the year and, if selected, attend SEASAC.
Try Out Week
- Monday / Tues / Thursday – 2.30 pm – 4.00 pm
Regular Training (starting from from Monday August 26th)
- Monday – 6.00 am – 7.00 am and 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm
- Tuesday – 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm
- Wednesday – 6.00 am – 7.00 am and 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm
- Thursday – 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm
- Friday – 5.30 am – 7.00 am and 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Saturday – 8.30 am – 10.00 am (self lead session)
**For team schedules regarding games, practices and tournaments, please check the swimming calendar**
Please visit our swimming blog for regular updates!