- Basketball U20 Boys – Feb 6-9;
- Basketball U20 Girls – Feb 6-9;
- Touch U20 Girls – Feb 6-9;
- Rugby U20 Boys – Feb 6-9;
- Tennis Boys – Feb 6-9;
- Tennis Girls – Feb 6-9;
- ARTS Festival – Feb 6-9;
- Swimming Senior – Feb 27 – Mar 1;
- MUN Festival – Feb 28 – Mar 3.
There was lots of Personal Best Times and / or improvements in technique from all swimmers from their previous meet. Well done to all swimmers.
- 4th – Riley Cohen – 8 & Under
- 2nd – Marcus Chang – 8 & Under
- 2nd – Natascha Lipman – 15 & Over
- 5th – Jasmine Putnam – 15 & Over
- 2nd – Ricky Lam – 15 & Over
- 4th – Anson Leung – 15 & Over
HKSSF CHAMPIONS. The U20 Football boys defeated Creative Secondary School in the HKSSF Finals (1-0). With another dominating performance, the team conceded 0 goals throughout the entire 7 game tournament. The boys are now gearing up to head into the Jing Ying National Championships for the very first time since CDNIS claimed the title in 2017. Congratulations to the U20 Football Team!
The Timberwolves Sports Season 3 is fast approaching, with amazing sport programmes on offer such as Softball, Badminton, Touch, Netball, Frisbee.
Make sure you sign in the form (Compulsory)
Happy Sports With Timberwolves
The prestigious 2020 Timberwolves Basketball Invitational host at CDNIS, on Jan 17-19th, is just around the corner, and is going to be a cracker!
All You Need To Know,
UPDATE1 (Fri 10 Jan_4pm): RCHK replaces Harrow
- 2020 CDNIS Invitational Basketball Tournament . WelcomePackage
- 2020 CDNIS Basketball Invitational Tournament . Info Package (Limited Access To Officials Only)
The Athletics Department and the Timberwolves Community are proudly introducing the benefit of using ECO Fit Sport Wear.
The Athletics Department and the Timberwolves Community have re-purposed
8,636 Plastic Bottles
into their sports uniforms, redirecting this single use plastic from entering our landfills and oceans.