Dear G1 MFL students,
Thank for your good work this year. I’m so proud of your efforts in learning Chinese. I hope you could keep practicing Chinese during the summer holiday. Here are some tips on the practice of Chinese during the summer holiday.
- Use the G1 MFL Course overview 1819 to review and scan QR code to consolidate understanding
- Use E-book on the iPad to review this year’s learning materials through listening, reading, exercise and games
- Use Little Fox on Youtube to learn Chinese through songs and stories. Students can find English and Chinese versions. Here are steps for your reference.
- Step 1: Watch the Chinese version song or story, let your child guess what they hear in English.
- Step 2: Watch the English version to understand the song or story.
- Step 3: Watch the Chinese version again and try to tell the meaning for every sentence they heard in English.
- Step 4: Let your child keep watching the Chinese version one for a few times and try to repeat every sentence in Mandarin.
- Step 5: Watch the English version and try to say every sentence in Chinese
Thank you again for a fantastic year. Have a safe and fun-filled summer with family and friends, and I look forward to seeing many of you again in August!