- Bring reading folder and assessment folder back if you did not bring it back yet.
- Sign on each assessment paper and bring the assessment folder back tomorrow.
- Drawing: STP unit Cover page and bring it back tomorrow.
- Bring reading folder back for reading check.
We will have writing assessment tomorrow, please review WWPT study guide, students should able to use as much target phrases and target structures to create a meaningful story.
- We will have a viewing and listening assessment on Thursday which is related to test student’s understanding of the central idea and teacher questions, please review STP study guide and unit overview in the STP pink project book.
- Two Reading reports will due on Feb 12.
Review STP study guide, we will have reading assessment tomorrow.
Watch the video and write down what did you see, what did you feel and what did it sound like on a recycled paper.
- Review HTWW study guide part 2a All Red character.
- Read the storybook in your RED Reading folder twice and let your parent sign.
1. Summative Assessment Preparation
Finalise the WWPT Wong Chuk Hang Project Slide tonight
- Add details to the individual page
- Decide on the Economic Activity and work on the proposal, telling what, why and how
- What is the selected Economic Activity that will meet people’s needs in Wong Chuk Hang
- Why do you select this specific economic activity?
- How does it meet people’s need?
On-stage Presentation: Jan 28 & 30 *Maybe changed
Date: Jan 24 (Thursday)
Time: 9:10am meet in CCC Ming classroom
Dress code: 1. As discussed and decided by individual performance group; 2. with CNY feel (happy); 3. Appropriate
* Please practice your individual part at home or in school as a group when you have time.
* If you help with extra gift-bag making, please return to the Chinese teachers as soon as possible by Wednesday. Thank you.
- Review HTWW Study guide Part 1&2 and All Red character in the study guide.
- Practice SA skit (your own line) We will have a formal rehearsal during Chinese class tomorrow.