Home Learning for Week of January 7
Home Learning Week of January 9-12
Sharing the Planet
1) Think about the video that we watched today about CNN Hero he man who chooses to take care of the homeless and starving.
- How does this relate sharing the planet?
- Refer to our Transdisciplinary Theme and use examples and details to support your ideas.
- Be sure to use the organizer/rubric distributed today to guide your writing.
- Here is the link if you would like to view the video again.
An inquiry into rights and responsibilities in the struggle to share finite resources with other people and other living things; communities and the relationships within and between them; access to equal opportunities; peace and conflict resolution.
Write your response in the the box below.
2) Do the Rodents R Us Math Page- both sides. Be sure to show your thinking and all of your work.
Home Learning Reading Log
Record your reading here Monday- Thursday (include Friday- Sunday her if you choose to)
Insert new rows as needed.
|Date||Title||Time Spent||# of Pages|
All relevant documents are in Google Classroom and hard copies of Rodents R Us and the Writing Organizer were passed out in class on Monday (today).