This week in 4D…
- we had our final sessions of Coding and Tinkering
- students continued working on their narratives
- we looked at line graphs, bar graphs, and pictographs all related to weather patterns around the world
- a Grade 9 French class joined us to sing some French Christmas carols
- we completed a ‘Marshmallow Snowman’ multiplication and division activity
- we had fun singing and dancing at the LS Winter Sing-a-Long
- students enjoyed the 4D Christmas Party that they planned and prepared for independently!
Thank you 4D parents and students for the lovely gift card!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing winter break!!