Summer Time!

Thank You!

Thank you so much for a fantastic year in 2D. Your support and kind words have really made me feel very lucky to have been able to get to know both you and your children throughout the year. I have really enjoyed my first year here at CDNIS and look forward to returning after the summer holiday. Please drop by and say hi if you are on the 9th floor!

A special thank you to Vivian and Hazel for taking on the special job of being class moms this year. They have done an incredible job organizing all of the special events. A huge thank you also goes out to all the parents who volunteered their time for our field trips and parties. Last but not least, thank you to everyone for the lovely gift. I will definitely enjoy treating myself this summer!

Wherever you are I hope you have an amazing break and enjoy your time together. Happy Summer everyone!

2D Blog
Thank you for subscribing to my website this year, as we are closing this academic year and getting ready for the new school term, I recommend you unsubscribe from my website so that you won’t receive updates intended for next year’s class.  Please follow these steps to unsubscribe to a teacher’s website.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.