Please finish your unit reflection and post it to your blog. Don’t forget to copy the post link into this doc.
Great job, G1 MFL!
Our last G1 Assembly is coming up tomorrow, June 2.
All 3 MFL classes will join together to perform tomorrow!
Family and friends are all welcome to come and watch!
9:30-10:00 a.m. at Alan’s Dick Forum
- Song group: Please practice singing the song with the lyrics.
- Skit group: Please bring your costumes and props tomorrow for rehearsal.
Please practice your skit and prepare for the presentation tomorrow.
Please review this unit by using the study guide and prepare for the assessment on Next Monday.
The Chinese Department would like to cordially invite you to participate in our Chinese eBook Programme. The Chinese eBooks provide an invaluable resource for learning at home in an interactive, fun way that enhances and extends what your child learns in Chinese class at school. All they need is an Apple device, such as an iPad, iPhone to use.
In preparation for the downloading of eBooks in the new school year, parents of G1 to G4 MFL/MSL students for the 2017-2018 school year are now invited to complete their registration by June 8.
Procedures for Registration:
- Go to the Chinese library site to complete the eBook registration.
- eBooks will be available for downloading according to the teacher’s instructions in the new school year.
- If there are problems with the eBook Registration, parents are welcome to visit One Door on the 7/F at the following dates for support.
- May 29 ~ June 8
- Aug 11
If you have already registered for eBooks earlier this academic year, and want to download all books for future review or reference, please download them to your device before July 31. After July 31, you will no longer have access to the 1617 grade level eBooks. The previously downloaded eBooks from this year will remain on your device unless you delete them, but will not be updateable and will not be able to be downloaded again.
Yours In Education,
CDNIS Lower School Chinese Studies Department
Please practice singing this song with the lyrics and the video.
Please learn these new phrases for homework today.