Today we met with French teacher team and explored how we can use Voicethread to engage students in the teaching and learning of French.
- Login to Voicethread
- Set up USB headsets in System Preferences (Sound, Input and Output, select the USB option)
- Browse – Video Tutorial and Examplers for French
- Change Password
- Sign into your VoiceThread account, click on your email address at the top-right, and select My Account. Next to your password information, click Change. You will need to know your current password in order to enter a new one.
- Set up your identity profile picture
- Navigate to your MyVoice page.
- Click your email address in the top right corner, and select My Identities from the drop-down menu.
- Click the edit link next to your Identity.
- Click Select an Image.
- Choose the image you’d like to use from your computer and crop it how you’d like.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- My Voice – See your own Voicethread or Voicethread shared with you
- Create a Voicethread – Upload, Comment, Share (See tutorial)
- Create your own group and add students (See tutorial)
- Publishing Options and Embed your Voicethread in WP
- Publishing Options and Embed your Voicethread in Moodle
- Some resources for you to learn more about Voicethread: