Goodbye Dynamites!

by cindykam on June 8, 2017

And just like that, it’s the end of another year. It was a pleasure teaching the Dynamites and seeing how much they have grown this year.  Take a look at the video and you’ll see what I mean! We said our goodbyes today and celebrated with a class party organised by the students. We enjoyed delicious food (Season took his job as the bartender very seriously), good music (the DJs came up with quite the playlist) and fun games. What a great way to spend our last day together!

Click on the link for photos.

I’d like to thank Anushka for being our class parent this year and helping me keep all the parents in the loop.   I also want to thank all the 3D parents for being so supportive this year.  Thank you all for the thoughtful gift. We had such a wonderful time working with you and your children this year.

And finally, thank you to Ms Lin who has been our amazing EA this year.  I don’t know if the students will miss you more or me!  I’m sad that you will be leaving us but excited about the new adventure that lays ahead for you.

Have a wonderful summer and I hope to see you in August.  I won’t be on the 14th floor but please visit me on the 10th floor where I will be teaching Gr 1!

Ms Kam

Thank you for subscribing to my website this year, as we are closing this academic year and getting ready for the new school term, I recommend you unsubscribe from my website so that you won’t receive updates intended for next year’s class.  Please follow these steps to unsubscribe to a teacher’s website. I highly recommend you subscribe to your child’s new teachers’ sites next school year.  

Thanks for your attention.

{ 0 comments… add one now }