Well, this week has ended a little crazier than any of us planned it! I hope your child’s portfolio has made it home in one piece. Please take time this weekend, to review the work with your child, have them explain their learning and reflect on their goals.
This afternoon we attended our last assembly for the year and very sadly said ‘Goodbye’ to Isadora, who is moving to the UK this weekend.
There is one remaining time-slot that needs to be filled for our beach party on Tuesday: 9:00am-9:30am. If you have not signed up, please fill this space! If you would like to double-up with someone, that is OK too! Thank you so much to all of the people who have already signed up. I am looking forward to going for a swim and hoping that the beautiful blue skies stay until Tuesday!
On Monday we will be discussing expectations for the beach party with the students. Please read through the list below, so that you know what will be expected:
- Students should not be in water deeper than their waist.
- Students must not leave the beach area.
- Students must go with an adult to the wash room.
- There will be no set time for eating. Students will be encouraged to spread their snacks out over the day.
- Sunscreen should be applied before school and re-applied throughout the day.
- Sand toys are allowed but students should not bring water toys.
- Students will select a buddy and need know where that buddy is all day.
On Monday, we will be cleaning up our desks, sending home artworks, art folios and books. Please send a plastic bag to school with your child, so that they can use this if their school bag is full.
Tuesday- Beach Party
Wednesday- Last day for students
Have a great weekend!