8/5/18

Each of your children has brought such joy and happiness to our environment. I was so fortunate to have such a wonderful group of learners this past year. I hope as the years go by you will all keep in touch. I love the fact that today’s technology can help us continue the relationships we have built. I encourage and welcome correspondence from you all. Over the summer break, I strongly encourage you to play and read to your child every day!
Please keep in touch over the summer I love hearing about your adventures. I will be back home with my family in Toronto but mostly at my cottage on Georgian Bay.

Thank you for subscribing to my website this year, as we are closing this academic year and getting ready for the new school term, I recommend you unsubscribe from my website so that you won’t receive updates intended for next year’s class.  Please follow these steps to unsubscribe to a teacher’s website. I highly recommend you subscribe to your child’s new teachers’ sites next school year.

Seesaw:

Families have unlimited access to archived your child’s Seesaw content as long as they are associated with the school.  Parents can bulk download all of their children’s portfolio at any time of the year by following these steps.

Cheers

Braedon

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink.