Thank you

Dear Mums & Dads,

How are you all? Tomorrow promises to be a very special and exciting day…perhaps a bit emotional too. This is a huge milestone for the children …as well as for you. There is much to celebrate…there has been a great deal of growth in 6A since the beginning of the year and it was reflected in the PYP exhibition, which the class led with enthusiasm and commitment.
Your children are wonderful…creative, full of life, open minded to the world and committed to their learning and they have continuously inspired and challenged me to be a better educator. Thank you for your trust and support.
I wanted to message you all directly to inform you of my leaving from CDNIS, although many of you may already know about it as it was announced via the Flash two weeks ago and this was the time I chose to inform the class.

I feel extremely privileged to have been able to be part of and serve the CDNIS community these past two years. To be honest, the plan was to be here a lot longer, but then the PYP Coordinator position at Malvern College Hong Kong opened up and I decided to apply, as it is the leadership and curriculum role I have been grooming myself for many years now. I took my chances not knowing where it would lead. Had I not had the position, I would have been very happy to remain at CDNIS. I am very thankful to Dr. Baird, Dr. Kelly, Mr. McPherson and Ms. Viv Wallace for their support in my application. CDNIS is truly an outstanding school and there is much I am going to miss.
I am feeling both sad and excited at the same time…perhaps what the children are feeling too.
 I do not have a work email address yet but you will be able to find on the school website in a couple of months. In the meantime, here is my personal email address benoitbenedicteijj@gmail.com
Have a wonderful summer.
Kindest Regards, Ms. B