Thank you

Dear Mums and Dads,

Hello from Sai Kung! How are you? Earlier this morning, I was able to bring my daughter to school (the first time this year, actually) and caught up on paper (filling up my tax return, mostly), and now, I am drinking my first cup of tea from my amazing 3A mug.

Last week was a very busy one, but now that things have slowed down, I am taking the time to reflect on this year and would like to thank you all. It has been a wonderful year thanks to your kindness and support and thanks to your wonderful children. Your children are kind, lively, curious, bright, principled; only to name a few qualities, but the list is otherwise very long.  I feel blessed to have been able to teach them and witness their growth in ability and confidence. What it is clear to me is that your children are a reflection of you are, Mums & Dads, and of the way you are raising them.  Thank you for trusting me with their care and learning.

As I was packing my belongings in the classroom on Friday afternoon, it felt lonely and eery (after all, a school is nothing without its children and parents), but then I started thinking that I could not have had a better class and parents for my first year at CDNIS, and it filled me with joy and pride. 3A will also be my first cohort of children at CDNIS and my first Grade 3 class in my teaching career.

Know that my classroom on the 8th (room 811) will always be open to you and your children. I truly look forward to hearing all about their exciting year in G4 and am ‘crossing fingers’ that I may have many of 3A children in G6 in the future.

Thank you very very much for the beautiful bracelet; I love looking at the engraving as I am typing on the keyboard of my laptop.

Last but not least, thank you very much to all the hands-on volunteers on our many field trips and a very very special thank you to Tina, for being the most dedicated class Mom and the best party organiser.

Love, Ms. B

See below a few pictures of the last week:

Tuesday fun on the 9th floor playground

Our last G3&4 Assembly on Thursday

Mr. MacPherson owning the dance floor

Our team of DJ on Friday

Free play on the last day of school

Board game fun

Collaborative build