Design Project Reflection

Design Project Reflection

This week we focused on a design project,  Mrs. Costner told us to fill in a paper. First of all we had to think what kind of building that we wanted to make i chose a school. After we had to record the area and perimeter of the building and the rooms that we would make in minecraft, Mrs.Costner gave us a grid paper to draw/sketch our plans down. We had to also make a thing called a “legend” where we would write the different kinds of signs we used to represent what items we would use in Minecraft. The second step was for me the most challenging because it had to be perfect, literally the the walls had to be darkly shaded darkly enough and it had to be pretty much perfect. My challenges were calculating the area and perimeter of the building and the rooms inside it. I didn’t like how we had to make everything perfect, what I did like was building in Minecraft with friends, it was a awesome experience Next year I think G4 should experience this because it could also help them with their area and perimeter  it can also give them a fun experience in MINECRAFT!!!

my unfinished building