WEEKLY REFLECTION 4

WEEKLY REFLECTION 4

The 1st month of grade 6 has passed so quickly. This month has been very exciting and interesting. I really enjoyed this first month of school.

In my opinion, the best thing we did this week was doing our own it activities and our student-led activities. I thought that the activities/tasks that were planned for us were very creative, fun and challenging at the same time. One of my favourite events this week was seeing the Stanley Cup. Even though I’m not an ice hockey fan, it was a privilege to be the first school in Hong Kong to see it. However, it felt unfair that the grade 3-5s got to touch the cup and the grade 6s couldn’t. I also feel regretful that I didn’t line up to get Alex Troughay ( since they sat at the front and the grade 6s sat at the top 🙁 )  One of the activities that I disliked this week was going to the HIVE to make the almond brittle. Other students must really like it, but I didn’t. This is because I’m lactose intolerant and the brittle included butter. 🙁

But overall, this week was really fun and exciting, and I hope we can do even better activities next week!