Comments logo design♡

In my logo design, I think I did well in:

1. Making my design clear and simple.
  2. It shows conflict, because of the rain and the sun. The rain shows the bad, sad, angry and disappointed days. On the other hand, the sun shows the bright, happy and enjoyable times.
  3. I thought that making the outline of the shape, the heart was very difficult, but I thought that it turned out pretty decent.
  4. I  thought it was a good and important idea to keep my name in the middle of the shape, because it shows  that my name is very valuable and it really represents me as a person.

In my logo design, I think I need to change:

1. I think I need to change the font and the colour of my name, because the font and colour do not match the rest of the logo.
  2. I need to change the spacing of the different elements of the logo, to make it more organised, so it doesn’t look all cramped up.

In my logo design, I think I need to improve:

1. I need to improve on making sure the elements of my design are contained inside the outline, shape.
  2. I also need to improve on making sure the rain drops, are all identical and have to same size and colour choice.
  3. The last thing I need to make sure about, is the dents in the heart outline, the side of the heart are not perfectly straight so they look a bit uneven.

What do you think I did well in? What do you think I should change? What do I need to improve?

How I was successful:

I like that the shape is different than all the other logo outlines and it is not as simple as a circle or some of the others I’ve seen. Further more, other people thought that my design logo is very memorable, it is very simple, versatile and colourful.. I admire that all the colours are complementary and they don’t overwhelm the audience.The very outstanding part is that all the colours in my logo are all very natural and have some kind of connection to the outdoor world.

How I can improve:

I think looking back to all the comments and feedback, I think I could improve on keeping all of the elements of my logo design in the outlines. I can also change the font and also the colour of the font to make everything match. Another thing I can improve on is to make my logo more spacious and make the outline thicker which will make everything more visible.

6 thoughts on “Comments logo design♡

• November 8, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I like your logo. It has a timeless shape that is made memorable by the elements you’ve included inside it. These also make it more interesting, so I’m compelled to spend more time looking at it and considering the meaning. I imagine it would be quite versatile, though the bright color scheme may be a bit limiting under some circumstances. I like the way you incorporated sports into the logo by just hinting at it with the ball design in the top left corner. Nicely done!

• November 6, 2018 at 11:17 am

I think you did well in making your logo quite simple, therefore making it memorable. I like your colour contrast between the green, blue and yellow. I think you could work on maybe making it easier to understand what parts of your logo mean. I don’t understand what the two grey lines are supposed to represent.

• November 6, 2018 at 11:16 am

I think that you did a good job of making it memorable and appropriate because it really represents you and it’s easy to remember! I think that you could change the font of your name because it doesn’t really fit with the rest of the logo. Overall, I think that it’s really good and it totally says a lot about you!

• November 6, 2018 at 11:16 am

Your logo is really versatile and colourful. I agree on the idea that you should make the designs on your logo more separated so they wouldn’t seem that squished together. I think that you should improve your logo by making the outlines of your logo more thicker so it’s more visible.

• November 6, 2018 at 11:03 am

Advantages: I like how it expresses you as a designer and it follows the 5 elements of logo design.
    Disadvantages: Maybe next time you can try to put the lines of the tennis ball inside the heart and make the colours have more contrast.
    Overall, I really like your logo and I think you did GOOD JOB!

• November 2, 2018 at 1:40 pm

I really like how you made your design simple and versatile. This design really shows you as a designer! Maybe you can make the colour of your name black or a colour that matches the rest of the logo. I think that if you could improve your logo, you should make sure all of the elements are inside the heart and not sticking out. Overall, I think that your design if really good and really represents you!