Energy Sharing

Energy sharing was fun because I like talking to people I don’t know and I like being able to share my ideas with others. We had to choose an “Option A or B”  kinda project. I chose option B because it had art included and I like drawing. Option B was that we had to create a diagram or a drawing of an energy system and show it to some third graders. Option A was more of a logic writing thing so I didn’t really choose that. I probably draw better than I rite or spel. I think that I did a pretty good job because all my “Graphing our Knowledge” sheets all have good marks on them. (I only got 3 because my presentation was long) I had a lot of info and I joked around a bit so I think that that was a good combination for a fun afternoon. I really like talking to random people and I’m not scared of public speaking (Unlike the other 75% of the population who are scared of public speaking. Cough cough the other 238 million people cough cough) I feel kinda bad for the kids that were listing to me because I think that I was all facts and I was really boring and dull and monotone. I know that if Third Grade Me was listening to me talk I would be asleep.

Time for some Pictures