Team: Dia, Laeticia, Vivian
This is our project, it’s 2 minutes long. It includes many different things such as some parts of our poem, a mashup with plugins and loops and timelapse of different views of Hong Kong.
Team: Vivian, Dia, Laeticia
|I am a Hongkonger Proposal|
|Group Members and HRs|
|Vivian, Laeticia, Dia 8E|
|What are your Personal Goals and Intention of this project?|
|Our poem is about the Hong Kong views and detail about Hong Kong’s detail
In our video, we are going to have
Our goal is to make a good video, pictures of hong kong, voiceover some bits of the poem and add music.
|Hows does this project connect to your English Poem of choice?|
|Laeticia: It is all about Hong Kong and how it looks one of our poems is about the competition that happens in hong kong we are going to show that by doing time lapses so it kind of looks like people are racing.
Vivian: My poem is about Hong Kong’s tourism, and how people are disrespecting it and also Hong Kong’s view.
Dia: My poem is about how the pollution in Hong Kong is stripping away its beauty. I make Hong Kong into a person and explain how the pollution is killing it.
|Direct link to your poem, or poem text|
|What are your success criteria?
Must be tangible and measurable… Label this point by point, please!
|My success criteria
|What materials do you need to complete your project?|
|What equipment will you need to present your project?
(Very important if you are doing a live presentation – we need to organise this in advance!)
|Artwork will be presented outside the LLAC
All live presentations and videos will be on the LLAC stage.
- Give a brief description of an oil spill and how it can be cleaned up using science. It can be cleaned up by a skimmer, boomer and more. It works because oil has less density than the water so it will float on the top, so the skimmer can be able to skim the oil away.
- Is science good for humanity? Do the benefits of scientific discovery outweigh the problems it causes? science is good for humanity because it helps with a lot of things and solves lots of problems. And some medicine is made because of science. Also, for example, the oil cleanup, they would be able to clean up the oil if there is no science.
- What is the goal for your assignment? *
- Outline/Process (Steps) to Achieve Goal. *
- Why this project? *
- What do you hope to learn? *
- What are you must have for this assignment? *
- What are the desirable qualities you hope to add in for your assignment? *
- Describe the process of this assignment.
- Discuss your CDNIS sounds and how useful they were for your end product.
- Evaluate your learning and new skills acquired.
- What challenges did you face and overcome?
The song I did is called “Johnny on the Woodpile”