Design Logo

Below is my logo (called 滑稽 huá jī from Baidu Tieba) Please make suggestions and comments below about the logo. (some questions that you can ask are : Is my logo versatile? Is it simple? Is it memorable?)

Reflection:

In what ways did you create a successful logo?
I created a successful logo because a lot of the people I know commented on my logo (on wechat moments) and gave suggestions. I’ve also created a successful logo because I spent a lot of time and effort on it, and my friends all commented comments on it.

• Reflect II
    In 4-6 sentences, explain:

What improvements would you make to your logo?
I would make the eyes more even, the lines more smoother, and extend the mouth a bit more up.

2 thoughts on “Design Logo”

1. What a FUNNY logo hahaha……
    I like the innovative ideas of you that you use an emoji to be your logo. And it really makes me laugh, memorable.
    I wish the lines can be smoother and the eyes can be the same.
    What if add some shadows to it?

2. I think that your logo was able to express you as a designer and as a person. I really like how you expressed yourself through it and I can really see that you put a lot of time and effort into it. I agree with you that if you could improve your logo, you should make the lines more smoother. Overall, I really enjoyed looking at your logo and I think that you did an excellent job!