- How did you become more aware of your own strengths and areas for growth?
- How did you undertake challenges that developed new skills?
- How did you discuss, evaluate and plan student-initiated activities?
- How did you persevere in action?
- How did you work collaboratively with others?
- How did you develop international-mindedness through global engagement, multilingualism and intercultural understanding?
- How did you consider the ethical implications of your actions.
1. When people offer me to do something, i ofter rate the quest and i will rate the result of myself. This help me be knowing myself
2. I will just try doing it. If i fail, i will just try again.
3.I will ask different people for suggestion and their opinion, and try to get a result that everyone need or want
I know that my client is not too good at communicating, so i want to create a educational app that can help her build up her courage to speak up. And i also want to help her lines in the conversation, so that she don’t hurt other feeling without noticing. I have research some apps that is like my client want, flashcard hero lite app is a quiz app that have a simple layout and clear button, i want to have a quiz app design like that, simple is the best. And the menu of it is clear, so i can do different type of question and split them in different section, so my client can play different mode while learning.
Your iFolio is a school provided web space that you will use throughout your time at CDNIS. You will use your iFolio to define your learning goals, show your learning journey, reflect on your learning and how you have developed your Approaches to Learning skills, share your best work and celebrate your achievements.
Your iFolio, in time will provide a better picture of who you are as a learner and as an individual. You are therefore highly encouraged to personalize your iFolio. You can start off by selecting one of the 60+ themes available.
Before you start using your new iFolio, follow the steps below to change the ‘Home’ link within your navigation menu to point to your site:
1. Go to your Dashboard menu options (link will open in a new tab)
2. Expand the ‘Home’ menu item by clicking on the downward facing arrow
3. Append the URL to read http://sites.cdnis.edu.hk/students/your_student_number, where your student number is in the form of six digits e.g. 012345 (you can find your student number on your library card)
A final note, please bear in mind that your iFolio is a publicly accessible space, and ensure that the content you post and the language you use is appropriate.
Feel free to delete this post from your Dashboard once you have finished reading it!
Featured image used in this post by Nathan via Flickr Creative Commons