|Specification (list)||How was it met?|
|The transitions will be very smooth and clear so people can understand the story||It met the specification well because based on the survey, it shows that the editing was very good and|
|The narration will be clear, as well as flowing.||It met the specification well because many people on the survey said that the narration was clear. But it can be improved because few people found it hard to understand.|
|The video’s background music should be low enough so I can hear the voice. But, when I low the background music, the change of volume should be smooth||It met the specification well because many people in the survey said that the music fits well.|
|The resolution should be at least 2k so people can see the video more clearly||It didn’t meet the specification well because our video is HD.|
|I will use many effects like Twixtor so I can show my thought as well as to make the video smooth||It didn’t meet the specification enough because we were not allowed to use videos.|
|I will be going to have footages that explain what kind of diversity there are||It met the specification because based on the survey, people said that the photos are very good, but some people said we would have improved by using more relevant photos.|
|I will make the video in 1st person perspective||It didn’t meet the specification because, during the filming, we decided to change the photo to 3rd perspective.|
|The transitions will be very smooth and clear so people can understand the story||It met the specification since many people in the survey said the transitions were good. But, I think the storyline can be more improved.|
|The limitations were first, the pictures. Because there were not enough people to take a photo I want to take, so I had to compose the face from Google which didn’t look good. Secondly, the narration. There was not enough time to make a good script because it took a lot of time to take photos. Lastly, the editing. I wanted to edit more of the video (photos), but because of time, I wasn’t able to.
The aspects of my final product that I felt that I could do better is first, editing. People said that the editing was good, but there was an opinion that the mood of the video should be brighter. I think this is mainly because of the background music, so I can change the background music. Secondly, the narration. Like I said before, because of the time limit, we didn’t have detailed scripts. If I have one more chance, I want to spend more time making script and editing than taking photos.
Overall, I think the biggest limitation was time because we had one less week because I was on holiday and Jacky was sick. I think it would be much better if we worked on the project after school, but we didn’t. Next time, I want to improve on time management and also to work after school if our work is not good enough.