Reflection of week and Yay!

Hey, guess what? After 6 days of not-so-hard-as-you’d-expect work, it’s time for our group presentation! Yay! ::clap clap clap::

No one wanted to present. When the teacher announced that today was the big day, our first response was: AHHHHHHHHHH!😢We were all afraid of talking to a giant crowd of people about some project that we worked on for 6 days with minimal effort. Well, we did it anyway. We did the presentation as we had planned and HOHO! We got first place! Yay!

The presentation went like this: First, we presented to the judges. Our three groups gave our presentations in front of the judges one at a time. When it was our turn, basically everyone in the group was freaking out. Everyone was thinking: What if we mess up? What if say something wrong?

I think I freaked out even more. I was fidgeting in my seat before the first group had started, but once we started talking, we all calmed down and went through our parts very well, like it was no big deal. And soon the judges were asking you back to your seats.

And as I said at the start of the blog, our group won the contest and we got bitcoins. We were pretty surprised at this since we all thought that the presentation absolutely SUCKED, but turns out the judges thought it was good. So great!

REFLECTION

Some good things that happened during this week ( optimism! Yay! ): We made good friends with each other, we came up with a great presentation and PPT, and everything worked out the way we wanted it to. Great!

Not so nice things in the week ( Boo. ): When we were working together, we had a lot of issues. Like for instance: A lot of our work was late, including the PPT that the judges said was excellent. Our group had a lot of issues calculating economics, like the cost of the unit, total cost and how much we should pay our workers.

So today was the last day of bizsmart, we had a pretty unique week, and I don’t think I’ll forget it. It has been a great experience for me.

P.S: No, I will not be a CTO when I grow up just because of this camp. I still rather be a Youtuber or an animator.

One thought on “Reflection of week and Yay!”

1. Hi, JiongRan,
    Congrats again on the win.
    Never forget to be grateful to anyone who helps in anyway.
    There are many uncles, aunts, boys and girls who gave very useful feedbacks to your survey. These feedbacks brings different perspectives from all around world with big variety of ages and experiences. They also demonstrate that we are living in a small planet of good people who in general would like to help.
    What an amazing world we are living and what an amazing journey you are taking.
    A CTO or an Youtuber or an animator, we should give a BIG THANK to those who helped us along our way of growth.
    For this Netflix Reality case, these great helper are:
    Andrea, Jun, Nicolas, Zhenye, Ada, Wenhao, Jammy, Feng, IL, Kaihua, Dorian, Yuntao, Mark, Heng, Christina, Peisong, Jason, Mike, Andy, Vicky, Tong, Grace, Yi, Karen, Tao, Fei, Lisa, Nina, mom and dad!
    BIG HUG!