- Cook at least 2 meals per week consisting of good quality protein, green vegetables, starchy veg or healthy grain
- Create a weekly healthy dinner menu for you and your family to eat together
- Bring a lunch to school at least twice/ week consisting of good quality protein, green veg (think leftovers from dinner)
- Include at least 2 servings of green vegetables per day into your diet.
- No processed foods/sugar 3 hrs before bed.
- Perform relaxation exercises before going to bed at least 5 times per week.
- Get 8-10 hrs of quality sleep at least 5 times per week.
- Switch to airplane mode when going to bed.
- Take part in moderate-vigorous exercise 3 times per week.
- Choose to take the stairs rather than the elevator in your building every day.
- Take part in a physical activity 3 times a week.
- Use an app to help motivate you to be more active like a fitness program app or activity tracker (e.g strava, runtastic, 7 minute workout, moves).
- Take a moment out of each day to come back to the present and be mindful
- Take daily 2 minutes breathing breaks when feeling overwhelmed/needing a moment to yourself/to re group
- Creating and using a goals board/wall
- Take time to process information before speaking immediately