Our group’s vision on this project is to complete things in time and make it look like a galaxy, but it didn’t really look like a galaxy at the end because the colors didn’t really match and it didn’t really look like a galaxy so we kind of changed the theme to a fairy. I’m glad that we finished in time and made it look good too. I thought this project was really fun because I was able to try new things I’ve never tried before like laser cutting and spray painting. I made 20 stars with the laser cutter and spray painted gold which was really fun so they would look better. Overall I liked this project and I enjoyed working with new people I’ve never worked with before.