Here’s what we got from you:
EDIT RESPONSE

English/Arts IDU Crit C and D Reflection Form 2019

Interdisciplinary Unit (IDU) and it’s final submission.
Your email address (timyeung2023@cdnis.edu.hk) was recorded when you submitted this form.
8A
8B
Timothy Yeung
8C
8D
8E
8F
How well did you communicate your experience as a Hong Konger? *
I tried to communicate it as well as I could in what I experience and feel and what I believe HK looks at its best at day and night time or how I feel HK should look like in the morning and at night, for example, the picture I chose is for the morning but the picture is all foggy and is covered, while the picture at night, the sky is clear and bright and colorful unlike the one in the morning so it means I like HK at night more than I do in the morning.
How would you describe your personal success as an interdisciplinary learner? *
The personal success that I learned as an interdisciplinary learner is that I was able to successfully combine the poem that I had used and the pictures and art, for art I managed to combine pictures and drawing together and managed to combine the meaning of my poem and kind of failed this part.
How would you describe the benefits of the interdisciplinary unit with specific examples. *
For the benefits of the interdisciplinary unit, I got to learn that you can combine real life objects and drawings together and that you can have two drawings together yet have them being completely different to contrast them .
What were the limitations of the interdisciplinary unit? Give specific examples… *
The teachers might have given us more suggestions or examples on what we should do and maybe make more suggestions to our ideas in order to improve our way of thinking.
Grade yourself using the IDU Specifications. Easy if you have followed the above instructions!
Communication of the interdisciplinary theme.
Personal success as a interdisciplinary learner.
Benefits of the interdisciplinary unit with specific examples.
Limitations of the interdisciplinary unit with specific examples.
Self assess using the Crit. C rubric (question 1) *

Self assess using the Crit. D rubric (Question 2-4) *

Once you have completed this form, SUBMIT! A copy of your response will be sent to you. COPY this information and POST onto your blog – #ArtsShowcase