Ukulele Song – Count On Me

This is my audio recording track

My recording is Count On Me by Bruno Mars. His recording and my recording have some differences. One of them is the tempo of the song. I let the tempo go a bit slower so that the audience can enjoy the music and really enjoy every single note and lyric of this beautiful song. The next change that I changed about the song from the original track was the beat of the drums. I carefully recorded the drums playing different patterns during the recording so that the drums can match the tune and lyrics of the song as well as possible.

Published by

Cheng

I am an 11 year old boy who lives in Hong Kong. I am passionate about music, nature, sports and chess. I live a family of 4. I am currently studying in Canadian International School. I play golf and tennis as my main sports. I do equestrian, play badminton and football for fun.