My Design Logo

This is my design logo.

This is my logo and I have a few questions for you.

How do you think is my logo? Why?

How did I do to include the 5 logo design elements (The five logo design elements are Simple, Timeless, Memorable, Versatile, and Appropriate.)? Why?

Thank You for answering these questions!

9 November Update:

This is my reflection on my logo design.

Write an overall evaluation of your logo (4-6 sentences) that answers, with evidence from viewer feedback:

By keeping my logo simple, I was able to make sure that the logo was simple and versatile. The main focal point of my logo is the football to advertise myself as a football player. I also made sure that the colours would work together and that my name would be on top of the ball making it memorable. My logo is also timeless which is a very important feature of my logo. My logo does not have something is out of date or has anything that representing time making it timeless.

Published by

Cheng

I am an 11 year old boy who lives in Hong Kong. I am passionate about music, nature, sports and chess. I live a family of 4. I am currently studying in Canadian International School. I play golf and tennis as my main sports. I do equestrian, play badminton and football for fun.

3 thoughts on “My Design Logo”

1. I think this really represents you because you love playing soccer. My favourite thing about is the effect of the soccer rushing, it really gives off a cool effect. One thing that I think you should have changed is the typeface and where it is positioned because right now it seems quite basic and bland. If you made sure your name didn’t touch the soccer ball itself, the alignment and proximity would be much better. Maybe you shouldn’t have written the word football on the logo because it seems a bit too extra.

2. I really like your logo because I find it very memorable. You definitely include the 5 logo design elements, but I think you could work on the contrast in your logo.

3. Dear Cheng,

Keep what you are good at! I am happy to see that you are taking a lot of initiative this year and getting a lot more independent. I am happy to see you seek for your own solution to build your own destiny .

We expect rejection and disagreement in life, but life goes on. It will not kill you but make you stronger. The most important thing for any decision to be made for yourself or a group – 3D approach: Discuss, Debate & Decide. Disagreement is how we can shape the outcome better to cater for different audience.

Love you,
    Mom