Book Speed Dating

Today we did something called book speed dating. It is where we move to different tables and pick up random books to read. Then we wrote down whether we liked the books or not.

I read three different books. They were called “How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get A Life (And A Dog)”, “Toro! Toro!”, and “Randoms.” I liked all of these books, even though “Toro! Toro!” was a little easy for me (because the text was so big). “How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get A Life (And A Dog)” was categorized “mystery”, “Toro! Toro!” was categorized “historical fiction”, and “Randoms” was categorized “science fiction.”

I like that we could try new books, but what I didn’t like was that we couldn’t finish them. All of these books were really good, and I’d recommend these books to anyone. I was sad that we didn’t have enough time to read more.

Not everyone liked their books, but I think that is because they don’t know what they like to read. They haven’t read much in the past before, so they don’t know their preferences.