Jett’s Rubric for G5 Physical Theatre

GRADE FIVE PHYSICAL THEATRE RUBRIC
My choreography showed different dance elements (use of body, space, time, energy, relationships) 1-2 elements 3-4 elements 5 elements
My choreography showed I used my time effectively and collaboratively (did I work well with my partner improving and developing our choreography for the best outcome? Did I stay focused so that I properly memorised my work?) At times I focused and collaborated well, improving and developing our choreography Mostly I focused and collaborated well, improving and developing our choreography I always focused and collaborated well, improving and developing our choreography
My choreography was prepared so that I performed to the best of my ability in front of an audience I was not prepared I was partly prepared but could have worked more on my piece with my partner I was confident and well prepared – I performed well
My choreography showed I understood how physical theatre works and I was able to use some of the ideas I viewed (Frantic Assembly style improvisation etc). I don’t understand Physical Theatre and did not use any idea I viewed. I kind of understand Physical Theatre and tried an idea that I viewed I feel really confident about future learning in Physical Theatre and I used lots of the ideas as inspiration for my piece.

What I did well was that I practised and practised with my group until it was almost as good as we could get it. We were very prepared.

What I could do better next time is to use more of the ideas that I viewed.

Here is the dance