Music Ukele (Amazing Grace) (Shiv)

T]

Discuss your Ukulele song choice and the skills you acquired. *
The song I chose for the Ukulele song is Amazing Gracing. The Key of tune is C and the time signature is 3/4. I would say that I could work on my note accuracy as my G7 was not great since it was hard for me to change from F to G7 so my not accuracy was not that great.Generally my rhythm accuracy is not good but thanks to the metronome my rhythm accuracy was decent. The chords I played was C,F,G7.The majority of the notes where half and quater there were rarely any 8th notes. In the begging of the year I did not know about these notes and I just learned

Discuss your overall understanding of Garageband and its processes. How has your skill at Garageband impacted your song? *
I would say garage band was really helpful the main part of this project was your skill of garage band.The way I used editing in garage band was sometimes my volume was off so I could edit also I had to copy and paste. Flex timing change the timing of audio recorders I dont think I used that Trimming and timming are really important for me since I redid it multiple times and trimmed it too. For me Timming was the most important aspect. Arranging I used for the strumming for the differenct cords. Metronome helped me stay on beat. Also the recording procces went like Melody-Chords-And singing