Chinese Unit Reflection (WWPT)

大家好,我要跟你们分享我的黄竹行介绍/单元。我们的单元是WWPT,中心思想是“经济活动在不断发展,满足人们的需要”。我学了随着时间,我们的经济活动会变。现在,香港有多银行,可是以前他们没有很多经济活动/银行。我们有面包店,市场,加油站,和更多。我做了个艺术工作室,你可以来学习或者同朋友玩。里面可以画画,拍摄,电脑艺术,和不同的艺术。你可以来学习或者同朋友玩。

我觉得我的组织和我的图片好,可是下次我可以说大声的和更自然。总体,我觉得我做的好。:)

Hi, today I’ll be talking about my Chinese Wong Chuk Hang presentation and our recent unit, which was how the world works. I learnt that over time, the importance of each economic activity will change. For example, a bank before can worth much more than it is now because we’re all use to banks now. We also have way more economic activities than before, Wong Chuk Hang is more developed now. We have bakeries, markets, gas station, and more. My plan for the space was to build an art centre/studio for students to practice all kinds of art, have tutor lessons, and just have fun. It includes painting, filming, digital art and other forms of art.

Something that I did well on is my organization and probably my slides (pictures, examples, visuals). Something that I can improve on is going to be my delivery, which is speaking louder and being more natural. Overall, I think I did pretty good. 🙂

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1y7Vr-545GU6Gz_Oi2E9MxFGtgpYlIcBpROKKRowm-aw/edit#slide=id.g4e6691f822_0_2