SLLR Reflection

Hi guys! Welcome back to another blog post. This post is about our SLLR. (student led learning review) Last Friday, we had our parents come to school with us. SLLR is kind of a meeting with our parents, the purpose of it is to show them what we have done since the last SLLR.

We also share our “Me as a Learner” with them. It’s basically a poster with things that we either work well on, or things that we need to improve on. Each of us also gets a chance to share a bit about every subject. For example, I shared my book club, inquiry presentations, math, and also some others.

I thought my SLLR went really well. My parents liked what I’m doing in class, and was really proud. Even though I think I did well, I could still work on some things. Like being more prepared, I think I could have been more prepared and could have explained more about each piece of work. I think I did well presenting to them, they knew what I was talking about. I was also able to answer there questions. This SLLR went perfect.

That’s it for this blog post! Hope you enjoyed, and BYEEEEEE! 😛