Fashion Show

Hi everyone! As you might already know, today we had a fashion show!! During the last few week, instead of art we had a program called AIR. (artist in residence) Each class we worked really hard, so today we get to show them off! But instead of making a regular dress, we had to design clothes using recycled materials which I thought was really cool. My group includes: Sophie, Lauren, Jessica, and Kayla and our theme was monochrome and a black goldfish. For some reason, at last minute we changed our theme into devil instead of goldfish. During the process of making our dress, we had some disagreements but at the end we worked it out. I think our group worked really well.

After we looked at the dress for the final time, we saw something that didn’t look nice so we took of the scales and added the devil’s wing; so that was when we changed the theme into devil. Since our group wanted our model, Kayla to look nice, we stayed in for recess to curl her hair and to put on makeup. When we finished, she looked so nice!!! Once everyone was seated in the shows, it finally started!!! I saw some really good clothing that other groups made. One class even include robots that would walk by them during the show and I thought that was really creative of them. While the fashion show went one, I felt really proud. I really liked our dress and I think we did a good job. I think this experience was worth it, each of us had lots of imagination and we definitely learnt a lot. 

Thanks for reading this post and BYE!!! 🙂