CNY Break

Hi! This blog post is about CNY break as you can already tell by the title. Unfortunately, there was a big flu going around; every school including ours have to shut down so we get an extra five more days in our CNY break. Sadly, lots of school events got cancelled including our fashion show. 🙁

During CNY holiday, I didn’t go anywhere I stayed in HK instead. I didn’t do anything special, I went sightseeing around Hong Kong. I learnt more about Hong Kong’s traditions each day, there were lots of bright and colorful chinese new year decorations. Our family had reunions, it was really fun. Most days we stayed at home, it was really boring with most of my friends gone. I really enjoyed hanging out with my family especially my dad which is never really with me and playdates with friends.; but I didn’t enjoy is the boredom, I was really bored most of the time, I just sat there all day. I wanted to try something new, so I made goals for the break of what I want to work on. Sadly I only complete 3 out of 5.

Overall I would say that my CNY break was good. Thx for reading and BYE!!! 🙂