Design project

Design project

This week we’ve been trying to follow the process to create a house using Minecraft of the computer. First we have to create a rough draft on your math notebook  of what your house will  look like. Then you have to get 4 pieces of papers and glue them together. After we have the blueprint paper we have to do a clean diagram of the rough draft that you did on your math notebook. Then you go on your computer and follow the steps that you created on your blueprint. But the length has to be 50 by 50 meters. Most of us created a house but some people created something else and if you have a little time to spear, you can create another layer on top of your building or house ! If we don’t go through the process than we can’t go to the stage of creating the house of building in Minecraft. A lot of people want to go on the Minecraft stage so they rush through the rough drafting and blueprint stage but if you rush through all of the stages it’s going to be really challenging for you to create the building on Mine craft. Right now I’m in the rough drafting stage because I still need to create some quick changes. But I’m still having a lot of fun ! I enjoy it a lot !