Eco Packaging

Eco packaging

For the past 4 weeks in visual arts we’ve been trying to create a eco friendly package to put eco friendly objects. Eco friendly is when you can reuse the object over and over again. I was in a group of three and we were going to make eco friendly dog items. We had to first choose what kind of product you want to make, then we have to choose what kind of shape you want for your package. Then you have to print the box’s shape then fold it to create the box. After that you can decorate the box of your very own. I chose a dog toy because it can be made of cotton which is made of trees and plants. So it can be a eco friendly product.  It was really fun creating it.

2 thoughts on “Eco Packaging

1. I think you did a good job on explaining how you are going to make the package. You need to work on making paragraphs. I enjoyed reading this post!

2. Your post was very detailed, and i am really exited to work in our group, the thing you could have done was also was also say that you are going to make a commercial in our groups. Over all your post was a pleasure to read.;)