Reflection Blog Post

Reflection blog post

The most important thing that I think that is the most important was when we started to learn about angles. Mr.Grant taught us the 3 basic angles. The acute angle, obtuse angle and the right angle. The acute angle is an angle less than 90 degrees. The obtuse angle is greater than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees. The right angle is always 90 degrees. We learned these angles because when we transfer to grade 5 the geometry will get harder. We also learned about parallel lines and perpendicular lines. A parallel line is when there are 2 lines and they will never meet you can go on forever but but they will never meet. A perpendicular line is when there are 2 lines and they form a right angle (90 degrees). I chose this topic because I was really interested when I first heard about it. My favourite subject in math is geometry. Angles, lines and shapes really help me learn more about geometry because when we move into grade 5 the geometry increasingly gets harder and harder. The basic 3 lines were really exciting to learn. Now I know much more about geometry.