Grade 6 Probability Reflection

What is different from a theoretical probability to an experimental probability?

Theoretical probability is where people use math and logic to find the answer, while experimental probability is a probability result that comes out of an experiment. Theoretical probability and experimental probability may be different at times. For example, if we were to be doing an experiment for probability using one red and other two green, the theoretical probability would be a ⅓ chance of getting a red apple in which for a green apple would be a ⅔ chance. For the experimental probability, it can be different from theoretical probability because when experimenting, one can happen to get the red apple 10 or 11 times in a row or get a result that differs a lot from the theoretical probability.

[This paragraph below was made by using the hat method]

During my class for probability, I think that probability was easier than I thought it would be, though being able to learn more deeply on the words for the probability was a great way to catch up on my mathematical vocabulary too. Something that I found which was difficult was when I was to read a sentence and see if that was possible or not because there were some parts which were hard to understand if one thing would be possible or not. Something that I gained from the probability class that I had was the challenges that of the possibility choosing problem and that challenge taught me to understand a little more about the possibility for many things in my daily life. This probability that I have learned has led me to understand more of being independent as for the possibilities that I thought was possible or not. If I were to take this class again, I would try to use what I have learned in my first class and try to challenge myself with parts that I was unfamiliar of and to get better in finding the probability of events or things.