- History provides us with a sense of identity
- History allow us to better understand the present
- History enables human civilisation and creativity
- History enable us to look into mankind’s future
- History enable us to put our present day human societies into perspective
- History allows us to understand human behaviors
- The study of History serves as intellect training and help us to look for truth
” History provides us with a sense of identity” was placed first because we have to fully understand ourselves, including our behaviors, our origins etc in order to understand what we are doing currently and what might happen in the future based on the predictions of ourselves. “The study of History serves as intellect training and help us to look for truth ” is placed at the bottom because we will never be able to find the truth regardless of how intelligent we are. As each individual contains certain degree of bias when explaining history, it is one of the nature of humans. Therefore, history is often biased and is not completely true. We can only ensure it to be more objective by comparing various sources.