In the past week, we students have been challenged to create an app for a real – life client for our computer science course. The app can be whatever the client wants it to be, however, it must be completed before November. The entire app has to be made through a program called Xcode and the final product can even be available in the App Store! My client has told me to create an app for her company. Going into this unit, I had no idea how to even write down a simple code, however, through a lot of research I have been able to understand the basics. In this research, I found out how to change the color scheme of my code, how to hyperlink a website into my final app through the form of a code, create separate pages within the app to make it looks like a website, learnt how to program a button to take the viewer to a different page and finally, basic aesthetics to make an app enjoyable and useful to customers. All of these components are extremely important to creating a good app because it enables me to create an app exactly how my client wants it. For example, had I not learned how to change the color scheme of the app, I would have left it in the default white color which is not what my client wants. Furthermore, my client wants me to link her website to the final app and had I not researched that, I would have had no idea how to do it. In addition to this, I learned how to make a basic button change to a different page. This is important because the customer will be able to quickly access more information about a product or be able to purchase the product a lot faster which not only increases customer satisfaction but it also makes it easier for them to use the app. Finally, understanding the ten “must have” tips of an app is vital because it means that I will be able to create an app that suits the consumer’s needs and wants for this app, as well as making it user-friendly so that anyone can use it. This is what I have learnt in my research and am looking forward to applying this to my final product!